Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Christine Darg - Sunday 23rd Aug. -Praises with the Names of God

PRAISES WITH THE NAMES OF GOD (My prayer for today by Christine Darg)

יהוה YHVH Yehovah/Yahweh/Yah, Eternal One, you are the Sovereign Lord and there is none else. There is no god but Abba and his messenger is his son Yeshua, Lord of all.

אדני Adonai, you are my Lord and Master.

יהושע Yhshua, you are the Lord My Saviour and there is none beside you. You are my rock. Because I hide myself in You, I will never be put to shame or despair.

אל עליון You are El-Elyon, the Most High God, possessor of heaven and earth. You are worthy of my tithes, offerings and praise!

אל שדי El Shaddai, you are God Almighty, the all-sufficient bosom who nourishes me as a mother nurses her child closely to the breast (shad=breast in Hebrew)

יהוה יראה You are Yehovah Yireh who provided for me yesterday, who provides for me today and who will be faithful to provide for me tomorrow and always! How I praise you for your faithfulness!

יהוה צדקנו You are Yehovah Tsidkenu, the Lord our righteousness, who appointed Jesus (Yeshua) my righteousness and clothed me with his righteousness. All my filthy rags of righteousness have been removed and I am re-clothed with his robe of righteousness. I praise you! How great a salvation!

יהוה שמה You are Yehovah Shammah, the Lord who is always there for me. Thank you, Jesus, that you never leave nor forsake me and even when my parents pass away, you take me in. You will not leave me orphaned. You are always there for me and you stick closer than a brother. Your presence comforts, heals and sustains me! How I love and praise you!

יהוה
שלום You are Yehovah Shalom, the Lord my peace. You supply me with the peace that the world is unable to give. You keep my mind in perfect peace because I trust in you. Your peace is the umpire that guards and garrisons my heart, keeping me from despair, discouragemnt or from becoming overwhelmed.

יהוה רעי You are my Good Shepherd, and my chief shepherd, who corrects and leads me with your rod and staff. We recline together in green pastures. You lead me beside the still waters. You, precious shepherd, continually restore my soul! Your goodness and mercy overtake me. I cannot hide from your presence!

יהוה נסי Yehovah Nissi, I lift high your banner of victory because you always enable me to triumph. You are my Man of War and you fight all of my battles. In the shadow of your wings, I stand still and behold the salvation and victory of the Lord! When Satan comes in like a flood, you lift up a standard. Your banner is unfurled over me with love, and I praise you all the day long.

יהוה מקדשכם Yehovah Makaddesh, my sanctifier. You purify me and free me from sin by Yeshua's atoning blood, by water, by the Word and Your Spirit. How I magnify you!

יהוה רפאך Yehovah Rapha, you are my healer who will not permit upon my body any of the diseases of Egypt, not any of the diseases mentioned in the Book or not mentioned in the Book. You healing power covers it all. You have placed your mantle of health upon me and no evil can befall me. I extol you for your saving health! By your stripes, Yeshua, I am healed!

No comments:

Followers