Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fwd: World Prayer

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: World Prayer <worldprayr@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 21:11:30 +0000
Subject: World Prayer
To: rkbrookescyp@gmail.com

World Prayer

///////////////////////////////////////////
The Answer

Posted: 07 Nov 2009 02:00 AM PST
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/blogspot/qvnt/~3/IT-0v-Y6QFg/answer.html

Angie Blevins @GodsWordisTruth loves helping people & making people
smile! God word is the truth.. John 17:17
God is the light when all I see is darkness,
God is the key when I struggle to open the door,
God is the encouragement when all I hear is negativity,
God brings me happiness when all I feel is pain,
God is the sunshine when all I see is rain,
God is my life,
He is the answer to everything.
I was made for him so I live to please him.
God will turn any bad situation into good
so trust and have faith in his son's name.
Jesus Christ has given me eternal life
and could do the same for you.
The choice is up to you.


Jesus Christ wants to have a relationship with you!
Do you want a relationship with him?
It's not to late to accept Christ into your life.


Simple Salvation Prayer:

Lord Jesus, Forgive me for all my sins, I need you and accept you in my
heart and life as my Lord and Savior. Thank you for dying on the cross for
my sins. Thank you for giving me eternal life. Have your way with me Lord
and make me the person you want and made me to be. In Jesus name AMEN.


Romans 10:9-10 (NCV) "If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and
if you believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead, you will
be saved. We believe with our hearts, and so we are made right with God.
And we declare with our mouths that we believe, and so we are saved."

John 3:16 (NCV) "God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only
Son so that whoever believes in him may not be lost, but have eternal life."

1 John 1:9 (NCV) "But if we confess our sins, he will forgive our sins,
because we can trust God to do what is right. He will cleanse us from all
the wrongs we have done."


Thank you & God Bless,
Angiens
@GodsWordisTruth

--
You are subscribed to email updates from "World Prayer."
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now:
http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailunsubscribe?k=FGhc9BdpS3FDX4zB_gZtXk4Gbsg

Email delivery powered by Google.
Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610


--
Sent from Gmail for mobile | mobile.google.com

No comments:

Followers